The MVNO 2013 RomeThe MVNO conference is moving to Rome from Barcelona!
MVNO AwardsThere is an exciting new MVNO Awards to recognise innovation in MVNO, I will be on the judging panel and really looking forward to this exiting new development
There will be some interesting discussions on LTE in the MVNO MVNE space during a breakfast briefing and a panel, etc I will be chairing, so look forward to that as well!
Meet MVNO Blog
I shall be there for the whole event, use the MVNO contactify link top right or one of the social network links to get in touch...
...and much more, see below:
MVNOs World Congress 2013
Date: 22-24 April 2013
Event description: The event is in its twelfth year and is the flagship event in the seven-event global #MVNOIS series. Moving to new venue city Rome in 2013, the event will focus on the global opportunity for MVNOs with dedicated streams on CEM, M2M, LTE, WiFi, Quadplay, Retail, Brands and Roaming.
· NEW! MVNO Start-up Summit – introducing the CEO’s of the newest MVNOs to the stage to answer audience questions on wholesale SLA’s funding, marketing, launch and gaining those vital subscribers!
· NEW! MVNO Awards - celebrating the latest innovations and success in the MVNO industry
· Dedicated Focus Day on Brand, Retail and Roaming – featuring Poste Mobile Italy, The Post Office UK, Tchibo, Trace and Virgin Mobile, Dobrytel and Roam Mobile.
· Dedicated Stream on CEM and Partnerships – featuring Solavei, *bliep and Ting
· NEW! Breakfast Briefing: 4G Wholesale by Alex Besen - In-Depth Look at 4G LTE Wholesale Business Models & Partnerships
· NEW! The Congress moves to Italy this year. Make the most of your opportunity to network and socialise in the beautiful city of Rome.
· Global Focus – Global MVNO update covers Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe for the most comprehensive insight into international MVNO activity
· NEW! Focus on Central and Eastern Europe – reviewing and analysing the latest MVNO launches in CEE
· Extended Exhibition, on-site demos and networking opportunities. See the latest innovations and meet leading MVNEs, MVNAs and technology specialists.